Account Manager (Physical and Digital Sales)
Kudos Records is a music distribution company providing tailored digital, physical and fulfilment solutions for a hand-picked selection of quality independent record labels. We get great music onto sites and shelves around the world, working with everyone from the smallest indie high-street retailers to the biggest global companies.
We are seeking a diligent, analytical and scrupulously organised individual to drive our physical and digital sales efforts. You will work within our sales and label management team, ensuring all releases receive the widest possible distribution coverage across relevant UK and international accounts, both physically and digitally.
Responsibilities will include
- Pitching releases to Digital services for playlisting and placement
- Presenting new releases to independent and major chain physical retailers
- Exploring catalogue sales opportunities across all formats
- Ensuring all overseas sub-distributors support key new releases.
- Negotiating and executing retail marketing packages.
Candidates must be self motivated and possess;
- Relevant industry experience, ideally from a distribution background;
- An in-depth understanding of both the physical and digital retail landscapes;
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with key accounts (existing relationships would be an advantage)
- A genuine enthusiasm for the music we distribute
The position will be primarily based in our busy Kentish Town office (Covid restrictions allowing) but regular home working is a possibility.
How to Apply
Please email your application along with a copy of your CV to email@example.com General questions about the position can also be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org , but all applications and queries must be submitted by email only. Salary will be based on experience. Please let us know your salary expectation when applying.
The closing date for applications is Monday, 18th October 2021