Kudos Records are seeking applicants for the following position;
Marketing & Social Media Co-ordinator
Kudos Records is a music distribution company providing tailored digital, physical and fulfilment solutions for a hand-picked selection of quality independent record labels. We get great music onto sites and shelves around the world, working with everyone from the smallest indie high-street retailers to the biggest global companies. We are currently seeking applicants for the following position; Marketing & Social Media Coordinator.
Core responsibilities include;
- Working with our distributed labels to initiate, plan and execute effective, release-focused promotional campaigns
- Creating, assembling and/or proofing of creative and copy for promotional campaigns
- Monitoring campaign performance, generating reports and communicating results to clients
- Monitoring and capturing digital distribution placement and playlist successes
- Contributing to the overall delivery of key marketing goals
- Day-to-day management of the Kudos-owned social media channels
- Providing merchandising support to our distributed labels across various online sales platforms
- Updating the Kudos Distribution website with news and features
- Exploring new marketing and promotional opportunities for Kudos and our roster of labels
Training and/or experience in any of the following areas would also be of interest;
- Advertising with Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads, Spotify Ad Studio etc.
- Administering music copyrights on social media and UGC platforms (YouTube Content ID, Facebook Rights Manager, SoundCloud Deck etc.)
- Editing image and video, design and asset creation.
- PR and press
- Releasing music as an artist/label or working in a music distribution environment
- Managing artist profiles and audience/follower growth (Spotify for Artists, YouTube channels etc.)
The ideal candidate will be positive, self-motivated and have a familiarity with some of the music we distribute. The position will be primarily based in our busy Kentish Town office (Covid restrictions allowing) alongside our label management and warehouse team but regular home working is a possibility.
How to Apply
Please email your application along with a copy of your CV to email@example.com General questions about the position can also be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org , but all applications and queries must be submitted by email only. Salary will be based on experience. Please let us know your salary expectation when applying.
Applications close on Friday, 25th June.
Kudos Records Ltd is a Living Wage employer.